Sunday, 22 April 2012


WHO WE ARE?

Teacher Questions:

1. In what way do our values and beliefs shape our

Actions and decisions?



2. How does our life experience and personal history

impact on who we are?



3. What decisions do I need to make in order to become

the adult that I want to be?

Answers to the Teacher Questions:     

1.  Our values and beliefs greatly affect and shape our actions and decisions because we behave and make decisions based on the things we believe are important.     

As a person I value my family or family relations. I have utmost respect for my father and my mother who contribute in the way I think and make decisions I am also taught and trained the importance of having a personal relationship with God and making decisions that will honor Him.

As an individual I also value my physical and mental well being because I know if I am physically fit I and mentally prepared I will be able to perform better.

                                                           

2. The things that happened to us in the past make us

careful in making safe decisions or make us bold and adventurous.



I came from a country where safety of the surrounding environment is an issue most of the time. As a young child I am not allowed to be on my own and explore my surroundings for safety and security reasons from child abduction. I was not able to be independent in my early childhood years. A nanny or a grownup has to always be around to make sure I don’t fall or pick up things that might harm me.



3. I need to make wise and responsible decisions to be the adult I want to be.

I know there are a lot of things that I need to do and experience so I can be trained and prepared to be the responsible adult I want to be. There are times when I feel like I am not ready for the training or I simply act immature but I really want to learn for my future. I hope and pray that my family and the people around me will be patient in my growth and development.                                                                                                                                                                                   





Process:

1.  What I already know:









Knowledge saturation:



                  



Wonderings:
What I learnt:
Mathematics
Fractions, percentage, order of operations, word problems

















Learning Engagements:

















Reflection:

Self reflection:

Peer/Parent reflection:

Teacher feedback/feed forward:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment