1) What disaster devastated parts of the USA last week?
a) A hurricane Hurricane.
b) A bushfire
c) An earthquake
d) A Tsunami
2) Sculptures of what have been placed on top of the NZ Post building?
a) Hobbits Hobbits
b) Native trees
c) Native birds
d) Rugby players
3) A giant trampoline has been constructed as a fun way of crossing which river?
a) The Waikato River
b) The Ganges River
c) The River Thames
d) The River Seine The River Seine
4) This month is ‘Movember’ in which men can get sponsored for doing what?
a) Mowing lawns
b) Shaving their heads
c) Growing a moustache Growing a moustache
d) Doing all the housework
5) What is significant about the number 4 444 444?
a) It was the NZ population last Thursday It was the NZ population last Thursday
b) It is the Lotto Powerball Jackpot
c) It is 1st prize for the 2012 Melbourne Cup winner
d) It was the number of people without power following Hurricane
6) Which country is having an election this week?
b) The United States of America The United States of America
7) Which fruit crop in NZ is at risk from a disease called Psa-V?
d) Kiwifruit Kiwifruit
8) Why was this picture in the news recently?
a) A clown convention was held in Mexico A clown convention was held in Mexico
b) 45% of people are scared of clowns
c) A clown school has opened up in Nelson
d) Clowns sleep longer than other people
9) Wellington Phoenix footballer, Ben Sigmund, received a red card when playing which team last week?
a) Brisbane Roar
b) Perth Glory
c) Adelaide United Adelaide United
d) Newcastle Jets
10) Last week, a 7.7 earthquake hit the Queen Charlotte Islands off the coast of which country?
b) Canada Canada
d) United States of America